25 Best Practices of Sales and Other Professionals
- Incorporate innovation planning
for continued business success.
- Charges enough for their time/advice
- Have and follow a schedule
that serves and rejuvenates them.
- Delegates tasks
- Sets up boundaries to prevent interruptions.
- Maintain well-trained staff.
- Have their own financial plan
and follow it.
- Have more than enough cash reserves.
- Use business systems that are
complete and serve them.
- Fully use equipment: computers,
Dictaphone, telephones, etc.
- Incorporate company compensation
plan with goal setting.
- Work from the Attraction Principles.
- Have or are working on a designation
or developing expertise in a certain area.
- Always follow through on key
- No longer operates from adrenaline.
- Have a great coach.
- Request and receive ideal client
- Work with ideal clients.
- Require positive attitudes from
themselves and those around them.
- Take extremely good care of
- Have neat, clean and uncluttered work
- Operate from solution mode instead
of complaining mode.
- Have various sources of successful
- Participate only in activities
that they enjoy and are inspired to do.
- Under-promises and over-delivers.
Which areas have you already adopted
for your practice? Check those off.
Circle the areas you want to add to your business plan. Prioritize
them by writing below the three to five highest priority items
you would like to accomplish over the next 3 months. Then get
Karoleen if you would like to accelerate the
Copyright © 2003-2004, Karoleen Fober All rights reserved in all media.